2009 Oakland City Council Budget Meetings
- May 5, 6pm: Budget Materials released after it is presented to the council and the public.
- May 5th, 4pm, Special Council meeting - Pubic Presentation of Budget Issues by the Mayor to Council
- May 13th, 4-7pm Public Budget Workshop - Mayor and Council Working meeting at City Hall.
- May 28th, 4pm Special Meeting, Public Budget Workshop - Mayor and Council may discuss first Council proposals
- June 1st, 4-7pm -
- June 16, 6pm, Regular Council Meeting: 1st reading of ordinance needed to amend budget likely.
- June 30th, 6pm, Regular Council Meeting: 2nd reading of ordinances needed to amend budget